24/7 Emergency Hotline
FireAde® is the most complete and user friendly firefighting agent produced in the world.
FireAde® complies with UL 162 foam liquid concentrate. FireAde® eliminates all of the long-established issues of Class B foams; it will not clog, gum, or corrode foam systems and equipment.
US Class B, European Class B/C Fires
Class B fires involve flammable or combustible liquids or gaseous fuels. European/ Australasian system Class B fires involve flammable liquids and Class C burning gases.
Gasoline, Gasoline w/10% Ethanol, Jet A, JP4/5/8, Crude Oil, Diesel, Etc.
Liquid Foam Concentrate:
3% using 0.10gpm/ft2 for 10-20 minutes. Reapply as needed.
Ethanol, Gasoline w/85% Ethanol, MEK, MTBE, IPA, Etc.
Liquid Foam Concentrate:
6% using 0.26gpm/ft2 for 20-30 minutes. Reapply as needed.
Note: FireAde® is not an Alcohol Resistant (AR) or Alcohol Type Concentrate (ATC) UL 162 Listed product. However, in real time firefighting, FireAde® will work on most polar solvent fires if applied at recommended rates.
US Class C, European Class E Fires
Class C/E fires involve potentially energized electrical equipment.
Caution: Only apply if proper training and equipment is being used. Contact Fire Service Plus® for technical support.
US/European Class D Fires
Class D fires involve combustible metals such as sodium, titanium, magnesium, potassium, lithium, calcium and others. Magnesium and titanium fires are most common.
Recommended application is 3% or 6% using proper equipment.
Caution: Only apply if proper training and equipment is being used. Improper application can cause serious injury. Contact Fire Service Plus for technical support.
- UL/UL Canada/ 162 Listed Foam Liquid Concentrate 14CY, NFPA 11 and 16, for non- miscible, non-polar solvents or hydrocarbon fuels.
- UL Certificate Number 20170807-EX6296. Report Reference: EX6296-20021119. Issue Date: 2017-AUGUST-07
- USC, CNC – FireAde wetting agent concentrate, when added to water in concentrations of not less than 0.25% for Class A fires and not less than 0.5% for Class B fires.
- USL, CNL – FireAde, 3% AFFF foam liquid concentrate intended for use in ambient temperatures between 35° F and 120°F.
- ICAO International Civil Aviation Organization performance Level B and Level C approved.
- ISO Insurance Services Organization compliant for Class B foam.
- EN 1568-3:2008 foam liquid concentrate approved.
FireAde® is compatible with other brands of foam as finished foam.
FireAde® is compatible with other FireAde® products as concentrates.
It is recommended to flush all foam tanks if possible. Flushing is mandatory for all Class B foam tanks before adding FireAde® concentrates. Once FireAde® concentrates are added, flow product to ensure foam tank is operating.