24/7 Emergency Hotline
Environmentally formulated, FireAde® AR-AFFF is the newest generation in Alcohol-Resistant Aqueous Film Forming Foam. FireAde® AR-AFFF produces a stable, heat resistant and self-sealing blanket; it will not clog, gum, or corrode foam systems and equipment, providing an unparalleled performance. FireAde® AR-AFFF has a reduced viscosity when compared to a majority of AR-AFFF products. This reduction in viscosity permits FireAde® AR-AFFF to be used in all types of foam portioning systems, in-line eductors, and standard foam equipment without adverse effects.
FireAde® AR-AFFF may be used on a substantial range of Class A and Class B fires. Typical applications include warehouses, spills, storage tanks, loading docks, loading racks, process areas, etc.
- FireAde® AR-AFFF is UL 162 approved 7th edition for 3% on hydrocarbon fires (non-water misable fuel) and 3% on polar solvent fires (water misable fuel).
- FireAde® AR-AFFF is LASTFIRE (Large Atmospheric Storage Tanks) certified (replace with approved) at 1% for hydrocarbon fires under Resource Protection International a Fire Hazard Management (FHM) group.
FireAde® AR-AFFF is compatible with other brands of foam as finished foam.
FireAde® AR-AFFF is compatible with other FireAde® products as concentrates.
Green Agent TechnologyTM
- Environmentally Formulated
- Organic Compounds
- Zero Hazardous Chemicals
- Encompasses Water Based and Food Grade Ingredients
- Contains no ingredients reportable under the Superfund amendments and Reauthorization Act (SARA) Title III, Section 313 of 40 CFR-372 or Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA).
Flushing is mandatory for all Class B foam tanks before adding FireAde® AR-AFFF. Once FireAde® AR-AFFF has been added, flow product to ensure foam tank is operating properly.
|Min. Storage Temp.||35°F (2°C)|
|Max Storage Temp.||120°F (49°C)|
|Effects of Freeze/Thaw||None|
Application Flow Rates
|Non Polar Solvents - Hydrocarbons||0.10 gpm/ft2 @ 3% for 10-20 minutes. Reapply as needed.|
|Polar Solvents - Alcohols/Ethanol's||0.17 gpm/ft2 @ 3% for 20-30 minutes. Reapply as needed.|
FireAde® AR-AFFF has a 20-25 year shelf-life in a sealed container.
FireAde® AR-AFFF concentrate is available in pails, drums, totes, and bulk shipments.
Please contact Fire Service Plus® for more information.Contact Us